Staten Island Lawyers Delivering Results in Injury, Accident, and Workers Compensation Law
DUE TO ANY OTHER NEGLIGENT CIRCUMSTANCE OR IF YOU WERE DENIED
SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS WE CAN HELP YOU
A 15 YEAR TRADITION OF DELIVERING RESULTS - With a 15 year long tradition and history of delivering exceptional legal services within the Staten Island community The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr., is committed to providing each and every one of our clients with legal representation and services that make a difference.
With a legacy of leadership, excellence and reliability, the attorneys at The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr., understand that effective representation starts with listening and active communications with our clients. Only after extensive communication with a client to evaluate the client's potential case and to discuss the legal process and available options will the attorneys at The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr., accept engagement in a new legal matter. The attorneys at The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr., have developed unique expertise and excellence in the following practice areas:
- Personal Injury Law for clients in Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx and throughout New York. While not all injuries make you eligible for compensation through a personal injury lawsuit when negligence is involved you may have a case. When someone is negligent whether it be a homeowner, driver, animal owner, company, doctor, manufacturer, supermarket or another negligent party you may have a lawsuit in which you can recover money for your injuries and damages which were incurred from the negligent act. Seeking the help of a personal injury lawyer will help you to understand if you have a case or not and we offer a free case evaluation at no cost to you.
- Workers' Compensation Law for clients in Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx and throughout New York. If you were injured in a work related accident in New York City you may be eligible for workers' compensation benefits.
- Social Security Disability Law for clients in Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx and throughout New York. Certain disabilities and injuries can qualify you as disabled and cause you to be eligible for Social Security disability benefits throught the Social Security Administration (SSA). Although you do not need a lawyer to apply for Social Security disability benefits sometimes applicants are wrongfully denied benefits from the SSA. In these cases we fight for our clients to receive the benefits we know they rightfully deserve.
If you have a legal need that falls into one of our specialized areas, contact us today to discuss your case or transaction in detail with one of our experienced attorneys. We believe that only by combining legal expertise with active client communications and goal setting can a truly effective result be obtained. For more information, fill out the contact form or call us at 718-701-2776 or 800-310-5520.
For Your Personal Injury Law Needs
- injured in a car crash,
- harmed by a defective product,
- injured in a slip and fall accident,
- injured at work; or
- bitten by a dog
on these websites
- Staten Island Personal Injury Attorney on Mulit-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Facebook Staten Island Injury Lawyer
- Injury Lawyer in Staten Island on Avvo
- New York Injury Lawyer on LinkedIn
- Yahoo! Local Injury Lawyer in Staten Island New York
- Staten Island Accident Lawyer on Google Local
- Staten Island Accident and Child Injury Lawyer on Google Local
- Staten Island Injury Law Blog
- NY Injury Law Blog
Probate and Estate Administration Law