Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800.310.5520
Phone: 718.701.2776
The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr.

What Should You Do if You Are Involved and Injured in a Car Crash in Staten Island New York

Frank J. Dito, Jr.
Car accident, personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney serving Staten Island and Brooklyn New York.

Blog Category:
Frank J. Dito, Jr.
Comments (0)

Recently in the news it seems like there have been a large number of reports of car accidents in the past few weeks.  Tragically some of the Staten Island car accidents resulted in death while others just resulted in damages to the car or injuries to the drivers or passengers.  The causes of the car crashes in Staten Island do not seem to have a specific rhyme or reason but rather have been from different types of circumstances.

As you can see these are just some of the recent car accident events that took place in Staten Island recently not to mention all of the smaller accidents that were less tragic and may have resulted in common car accident injuries such as head injuries, neck injuries and back injuries.  Other common injuries from car accidents are knee injuries.  Sometimes when you get into a car accident not only is your head, neck and back affected but also your knee may get injured from hitting the dashboard for example.

Making sure that you know the proper steps to take if you are involved in a car accident is key and not only help you with your New York car accident case but can also save your life.  If you are involved in a car accident in Staten Island you should first thing you should do is seek medical attention for your injuries that you sustained.  If your injuries are severe you should not drive yourself to the hospital you should be taken by ambulance to the hospital.  If the car accident occurred in Staten Island you will probably end up going to either Staten Island University Hospital or Richmond University Medical Center.  If your injuries are less severe and you choose not to go to the hospital you will still want to make sure you go to your family doctor to have your injuries properly taken care of.  This will also help you if you plan on taking legal accident against the other driver to be compensated for your injuries and the damages done to your car.  


Category: Personal Injury

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "What Should You Do if Involved & Injured in a Car Crash"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.