Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800.310.5520
Phone: 718.701.2776
The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr.

Can I file my Workers Compensation Claim in Staten Island if I work in New York City?


Yes. If you live on Staten Island, the Workers’ Compensation Board will schedule hearings at the Staten Island hearing office. Even if you are a New Jersey resident who works in New York City, you may still have your hearings held at the Staten Island office for your convenience.

Frank J. Dito, Jr.
Car accident, personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney serving Staten Island and Brooklyn New York.