Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800.310.5520
Phone: 718.701.2776
The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr.

I do not have enough money to pay a personal injury lawyer but was injured by another persons negligence and want to start a lawsuit. What should I do?


There are many law firms throughout New York City that offer a form of representation where the client does not have to pay for the injury attorneys until their case is won.  At these type of law firms no money comes out of your pocket for settling your case until the case is settled and the attorney takes their fee out of the money.

Frank J. Dito, Jr.
Car accident, personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney serving Staten Island and Brooklyn New York.