Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800.310.5520
Phone: 718.701.2776
The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr.

I lost my workers compensation case. Can I Appeal?


Yes, you may file an appeal. If you disagree with the decision, you may ask a higher court to reverse or overturn the decision. Appeals from a  workers’ compensation decision go to the Appellate Division, Third Department, which is located in Albany, New York.

Frank J. Dito, Jr.
Car accident, personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney serving Staten Island and Brooklyn New York.