Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800.310.5520
Phone: 718.701.2776
The Law Offices of Frank J. Dito, Jr.

My attorney said that workers compensation is my exclusive remedy. What does he mean?


Under workers’ compensation, you give up the right to sue your employer in exchange for medical care and payment for your lost time and injuries. In New York State, if you were hurt at work, you must complete your treatment according to the workers’ compensation law.

Frank J. Dito, Jr.
Car accident, personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney serving Staten Island and Brooklyn New York.